Introducing the first Transitional Crackers and Puree Dips for Restricted Diets
- Heart Disease
- Renal Disease
- Dry Mouth
- Difficulty Chewing
- Savorease™ crackers have an initial crunch, but can melt away in seconds with moderate tongue pressure alone
- Crackers don’t reduce mouth moisture and require less energy to consume than traditional crackers
- Dips provide additional lubrication for dry-mouth individuals
- Lemon and lime notes in dips stimulate saliva and may help with swallow reflex
- Savorease products satisfy the nutritional needs of a slow eater
- Crackers are designed to be easily grasped, making self-feeding easier which can boost a sense of autonomy
- Savorease products may reduce food waste and improve nutritional health
When enjoyed with our Savorease companion dips, a combo crackers & dip serving are a nutrient dense small meal providing:
200 calories and 7 grams of protein, comparable to an 8 ounce branded nutritional supplement.
Developed by a team of experts. Tested with clinical trials.
Click Here to order rehab sample packs to share with your team and introduce to your patients.