Aquafaba - Vegan Mayonnaise
Mayo is one of the first sauces we all try as kids. And it’s a taste we all crave when we haven’t had it for some time. If you are allergic to eggs or follow a vegan diet, this Mayo will be perfect for you!
- ½ Cup of Aquafaba (room temperature)
- 3 ts of Lemon Juice
- 2 ts of Rice Vinegar
- ½ ts of Dijon Moustard
- ¾ Cup of Olive Oil
- ¾ Cup of Vegetable Oil (for example Avocado oil)
- Salt (to taste)
- Add the aquafaba to your mixer and have it on a medium-high speed until it forms stiff peaks.
- Add the lemon juice, the vinegar, the salt and the mustard and keep mixing at the same speed.
- Now lower the speed of the mixer and start adding the oils little by little until the mayonnaise is formed. Keep on adding oil until you reach your desired thickness.